Dr Scarlett Howard is an Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Deakin University. Her research is primarily focussed around bee cognition and behaviour, as well as how increased urbanisation and anthropogenic changes affect Australian native bee species.
Deakin is a multi-award winning, internationally recognised university. More than 61,000 students study across our five campuses in Melbourne, Geelong and Warrnambool, and at the Cloud Campus and have chosen Deakin for its:
• excellent graduate outcomes
• practical, hands-on approach to learning
• access to state-of-the-art facilities
• teachers with experience and influence in their field
• courses that are informed by industry and offer real-world learning
• exceptional industry connections and work placement programs, in Australia and overseas
• flexible study options, whether on campus or online.