Last updated July 24, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Australia’s Science Channel is stepping up its commitment to STEM inspiration by combining the successful Ultimate Careers publications with an innovative online science engagement platform for educators. Get a sneak peek into the new Australia’s Science Channel Education website.
Teachers and educators, we hear you loud and clear. We know you want clear lesson plans, engaging science content for the classroom and up-to-date content at that!
We are proud to launch the Australia’s Science Channel Education website, developed in partnership with the Government of South Australia through the Department of Education and Child Development. It’s suitable for teachers and educators nationwide. It boasts a range of features that will keep you coming back!
- Free to use
- Regularly updated several times a week with new content
- Fresh content that’s relevant to current events, news and trends
- Mapped to National Curriculum (v8.3) with focus on Science as Human Endeavour (up to Year 10)
- Supplementary teacher’s resources – downloadable PDF for every piece of content
- Packed with ideas to slot into and complement your teaching
- Search functionality based on keywords, topics, curriculum codes
- For teachers, by teachers
- It’s awesome!
When you register, you can opt in to be automatically added to the education email list for the fortnightly education email to get all the latest updates.
PREVIEW AN EXAMPLE FROM THE AUSTRALIA’S SCIENCE CHANNEL EDUCATION WEBSITE (click to enlarge).
LINK FOR FREE TEACHER’S RESOURCE PDF BELOW.
FREE PREVIEW: Download PDF for “Should You Eat Your Boogers?”
Register for FREE: http://education.australiascience.tv/
Related: Download a free digital copy of the Ultimate Careers magazine for students here.