Thuong is a Lecturer in Virtual and Augmented Reality at Deakin University. His work focuses on designing, implementing, and evaluating interactive systems that leverages emerging virtual and augmented reality infrastructures and technologies. He is particularly interested in using these technologies in public spaces, exhibitions, education and health.
Deakin is a multi-award winning, internationally recognised university. More than 61,000 students study across our five campuses in Melbourne, Geelong and Warrnambool, and at the Cloud Campus and have chosen Deakin for its:
• excellent graduate outcomes
• practical, hands-on approach to learning
• access to state-of-the-art facilities
• teachers with experience and influence in their field
• courses that are informed by industry and offer real-world learning
• exceptional industry connections and work placement programs, in Australia and overseas
• flexible study options, whether on campus or online.