Samantha Hepburn is a Professor of Law in Deakin Law School. She teaches and researches in the area of property and land law, as well as mining, energy and environmental law, and has published books and articles on these topics.
Deakin is a multi-award winning, internationally recognised university. More than 61,000 students study across our five campuses in Melbourne, Geelong and Warrnambool, and at the Cloud Campus and have chosen Deakin for its:
• excellent graduate outcomes
• practical, hands-on approach to learning
• access to state-of-the-art facilities
• teachers with experience and influence in their field
• courses that are informed by industry and offer real-world learning
• exceptional industry connections and work placement programs, in Australia and overseas
• flexible study options, whether on campus or online.