Peter Miller (PhD) is a Professor of Violence Prevention and Addiction Studies and Director of the Deakin University Centre for Drug, Alcohol and Addiction Research.
Deakin is a multi-award winning, internationally recognised university. More than 61,000 students study across our five campuses in Melbourne, Geelong and Warrnambool, and at the Cloud Campus and have chosen Deakin for its:
• excellent graduate outcomes
• practical, hands-on approach to learning
• access to state-of-the-art facilities
• teachers with experience and influence in their field
• courses that are informed by industry and offer real-world learning
• exceptional industry connections and work placement programs, in Australia and overseas
• flexible study options, whether on campus or online.