Gery Karantzas is the Director of the Science of Adult Relationships (SoAR) Laboratory in the School of Psychology at Deakin University. He focuses on the psychology of close personal relationships, psychosocial development through life, and athlete-coach relationships and how it affects athletic performance. His research and teaching in the area of relationships has received numerous institutional and national awards.
Deakin is a multi-award winning, internationally recognised university. More than 61,000 students study across our five campuses in Melbourne, Geelong and Warrnambool, and at the Cloud Campus and have chosen Deakin for its:
• excellent graduate outcomes
• practical, hands-on approach to learning
• access to state-of-the-art facilities
• teachers with experience and influence in their field
• courses that are informed by industry and offer real-world learning
• exceptional industry connections and work placement programs, in Australia and overseas
• flexible study options, whether on campus or online.