Last updated March 6, 2017 at 10:18 am
“We have some terrific ideas in Australia, let’s actually bring them to the world.”
We go to Melbourne with our guest host James Tuckerman to see what happened at Science meets Business 2016, an event held by Science & Technology Australia.
We talk to some of the speakers and attendees:
- Kylie Walker, CEO, Science & Technology Australia
- Dr Joanna Batstone, lab director, IBM Research
- Dr Adi Paterson, CEO, ANSTO
- Dr Buzz Palmer, CEO, STC Australia
- Natalie Chapman, managing director, gemaker
- Dr Adrian Turner, CEO, Data61
- Dr Bronwyn Evans, CEO, Standards Australia
- Paul Bassat, co-founder, Square Peg Capital
Produced in collaboration with Science & Technology Australia.